And I wouldn't have even blamed nikki for aborting it to baki contestants to door ki baat hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
And I wouldn't have even blamed nikki for aborting it to baki contestants to door ki baat hai
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
lets guess who will win this?
who gets it right
i think maybe shweta and rahul
I want divanka
Arjun out!
Shweta almost there
Rahul really trying well...
Shweta out .
Such a gross task.
They were literally puking there. All were breathing each other almost.
Rahul kafi Aram mein lag raha 😲
This stunt is really toughOriginally posted by: anonymouse1
ye varun bada strong banta tha, itni jaldi bahar aa gya🤔
Vishal always looks at Divyanka as his competition
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
And I wouldn't have even blamed nikki for aborting it to baki contestants to door ki baat hai
i think nikki yeh task kar leti 😅
or get out beech mai