Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dur reh mujhse 😡
Itni choti umar main jaan legi kya 🥺
If you say so 🤧
🤣🤣
Shh don't drag NMC into this
You were complaining about dying slowly so I thought of helping.
I was only trying to help 😭
You are meant to help me to get cured , not speed up the process to help me die 🥺
You were complaining about dying slowly so I thought of helping.
I was only trying to help 😭
and i’m already cured after seeing Dr drake Ramorays face🥰🥺 and now i’m running for my life from you 🏃🏻♀️
I don’t know what I sent 🤣 I’m so relaxed I can’t believe it myself 😳😳😳Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kifla ne bheja😳😳😳 Mori ganga maiyya, yeh kaisa chamatkar hua😳😳😳
Absolutely not 😆 there won’t be any fun left in knowing our score.