She does..
But you know.. Nobody would return to play the roles even if it comes back😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She does..
But you know.. Nobody would return to play the roles even if it comes back😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
But do we deserve this?🤣
I don't know what she was thinking🤣
in one of his recent interviews he claimed that he would love to play the role of Abhay Raichand. Its his personal fav show . And pkyek deserve a season 2❤️Originally posted by: Ayesha066
She does..
But you know.. Nobody would return to play the roles even if it comes back😆
Btw what is the new AT name?
I was surprised when I first saw it 🤣🤣 she is too early this time
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
in one of his recent interviews he claimed that he would love to play the role of Abhay Raichand. Its his personal fav show . And pkyek deserve a season 2❤️
Ekta is probably the only issue 🤣💔
we can come up with one now I guess 🤣
abhi toh main jawan hoon 😆
It hasn't been decided yet.🤣
Waise bhi shareefo wala toh hoga nhi 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k