I wont be here tomorrow for result😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wont be here tomorrow for result😭
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wont be here tomorrow for result😭
hai Hinna 🤗
ohhh you are going to be busy tomorrow ❓
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wont be here tomorrow for result😭
Oh no today Holmes result too😭
Nope, she hasn't sent yet.Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Hi Daphnes, I hope you sent the answers....
hi DD🤗
Yes have a function at home tomorrow evening
i might try to sneak online to check results🤣
Uska to main bhool hi gayi
I am more scared of round 5 as its gonna be tough😭
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
hi DD🤗
Yes have a function at home tomorrow evening
i might try to sneak online to check results🤣
ok have fun
knowing you, I am sure you will check results 😉
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Uska to main bhool hi gayi
I am more scared of round 5 as its gonna be tough😭
Really ?😲 Who told you ?Shreya?
Why? Will you be busy tomorrow?Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wont be here tomorrow for result😭
This time all your answers will be posted here too along with the results. Many sheeps have given reasons too along with their answers, that's too good!
Hey dear, @cutejodikangal, plz check your inbox if you come online.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320