Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
SMP also travelling to Hyderabad. Looks like some major event!
Not only SMP. All top6 are in Hyderabad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
SMP also travelling to Hyderabad. Looks like some major event!
Not only SMP. All top6 are in Hyderabad.
How expensive is it to book one of these artists? Would it be correct to assume that booking all 6 would be super expensive?
Edit: with this post I have reached 50 posts and now my status is Groupbie meaning the limit is 20 posts per day.
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
How expensive is it to book one of these artists? Would it be correct to assume that booking all 6 would be super expensive?
Edit: with this post I have reached 50 posts and now my status is Groupbie meaning the limit is 20 posts per day.
Fairly expensive. The airfares themselves are a lot. Plus I don't know if they are overnighting. The Aru story I shared earlier on her thread suggests that she returns to Mumbai today for KBC. Maybe they will all go back to Mumbai together which saves the host hotel charges. Must be a big occasion. Fat wedding or corporate.
Bold: Congrats!
Waiting for Danish' vlog.
From what I heard they have a big meeting with someone which is not official. Not a show or concert. That's why we may not see a vlog from Danish I guess.
From what I heard they have a big meeting with someone which is not official. Not a show or concert. That's why we may not see a vlog from Danish I guess.
No, Rosario clearly says "Gig time" in Hyderabad. There will be a concert. Maybe a meeting too, that is not stated.
Interesting that the teenage girls seem to be travelling alone and the adult is being chaperoned! 
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Interesting that the teenage girls seem to be travelling alone and the adult is being chaperoned!
Bharat mata 😉
Lots of concerts coming up in Hyderabad
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTHWbu9lT08/?utm_medium=copy_link
The entire Indian Idol band is in Hyderabad today. Somebody has thrown a lot of money!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTHiix-Fxj5/?utm_medium=copy_link
WELCOME TO APPRECIATION THREAD INDIAN IDOL 12
1k