🤷♀️. 🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🤷♀️. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
I have not seen the episode yet
But update main Raghav ki pitai padh ke maza aagaya
![]()
You post GIF tag me.
You no tagging me Blessy😭
I miss out on your posts whenever I online on IF(I'm supposed to be on a break). This Not Good🤡
You be Good Friend
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I loved the moment she leaned on his shoulder and almost broke down and he was holding her - definitely my fav of today❤️
Don't forget to tag me in your gifs 😳
I don't want to miss gush gush on Raghvi
Originally posted by: SONIA441
You post GIF tag me.
You no tagging me Blessy😭
I miss out on your posts whenever I online on IF(I'm supposed to be on a break). This Not Good🤡
You be Good Friend
🤣🤣
You on break?😲
Ye kab hua?😲
Sonia mere tho bohot saare posts hotein hai. Kis kis main tag karun main?
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Sad life hi hai ever since the marriage - none of MF’s wild fantasies have come true.
![]()
My 2 bucket sympathy for them 🤣
Sangat ka asar.Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I couldn't believe I was so harsh today neelu 🙄🙄
I don't know where it came 🙄🙄
I bashed them literally
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Ikr
These two should better stand together atleast so that others don't have to disappear totally from the photo 🤣
Make fandom editors life easy🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
You on break?😲
Ye kab hua?😲
Sonia mere tho bohot saare posts hotein hai. Kis kis main tag karun main?
I think I announced 2 ATs back😳
Sabse bade wale mein karde...baaqi...I'll follow up usske through🤪
Hi blessy baby 🙄🙄
I bashed two of them for talking pallu beating as physical abuse. I couldn't believe I replied them harshly, maybe yesterday I didn't took so into heart that's why It came out like ok I had enough😔😔