Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
She is jadoo, she has super powers😆
Haina?? Mujhe bhi ek choti si power de do😆
Lo bhej di maine
khush raho beta🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
She is jadoo, she has super powers😆
Haina?? Mujhe bhi ek choti si power de do😆
Lo bhej di maine
khush raho beta🤣
Hmmm 24 hours ki wait...
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Sorry Hinna I am busy so I can't
Kal weekend hai toh I have time to go through the riddles
Dont miss the deadline😭
they are easy waise im sure itll take 10 mins
morning mein kar lena
What if yours are right and mine are wrong?😈
How about you just reveal Kifah and Alexias points to us😆 and maybe who is on top of the leaderboard

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
How about you just reveal Kifah and Alexias points to us😆 and maybe who is on top of the leaderboard
Kaash itna asaan hota. 🤣
We're down to 17 people remaining to submit.
Originally posted by: Minionite
We're down to 17 people remaining to submit.
Wait for Neha to wake up and chase them😆
I can chase Nita🤣
My answers are ready and in draft , tell the 16 to first send and I will send immediately