Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Yayyy.. Finally FeeRom is here .. Feedi will unite RomSik too 🥳
I guess FeeRom is the highlight of the episode
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Yayyy.. Finally FeeRom is here .. Feedi will unite RomSik too 🥳
I guess FeeRom is the highlight of the episode
Aare wo scene aaya🥳New lahore scene😆
Ste ash kanha ho
yes farhaad ka baichain man
Romna ka dialouge when ur soul is one u dont need body to unite😳
Farhad centeric epi tha
Omg frist in kam3 i cried😭 romna farhad scene was so powerfull
The way farhad express his confusion with baba sai scene its was bang on
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
Same here I will always be salty over her denying our bhikhari. But now the sinister part of me want to see Farhad deny her mohabbat kia masala ho gha 🤣 then they can die
Is this really possible??
mahi is like meri shadi karwayo🤣