Tum apne answers mere naam kar do
Main apne wale tumhare naam kar dungi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Tum apne answers mere naam kar do
Main apne wale tumhare naam kar dungi
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Do you have 2 answers for question no.9? I am so scared of that one...
And is qno.4 included in those 3?
Nope , got one answer for 9.
Question 4 technically have two answers but I didnt mean them 🤣
Oh Shreya , Are you going to insist my answer to the riddle is only answer policy 🤣.
Just like prime numbers
Roji , forget everything I said 🤣. Even I dont know what I am saying at this point
I am feeling like my fate this round will be same as last two rounds
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I am feeling like my fate this round will be same as last two rounds
I already am expecting two answers to go wrong , with Shreya saying I wanted you to write one not 1 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
To say this is beautiful is an understatement
The meaning of the this makes it even more exquisite than it's already
And your signature matches it so perfectly
Thank you so much...😊😊😊
thank you soni...
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I solved them all , I think . But I have two answer for three of them.

I find points system is more interesting than R4 🤣
1 correct with 2 hints: 10 -45-40= -75
2 correct with 2 hints: 20-40-40= -60
3 correct with 2 hints: 30-35-40= -45
4 correct with 2 hints: 40-30-40=-30
5 correct with 2 hints: 50-25-40= -15
6 correct with 2 hints: 60-20-40= 0
7 correct with 2 hints: 70-15-40= 15
8 correct with 2 hints: 80-10-40= 30
9 correct with 2 hints: 90-5-40= 45
All correct with 2 hints: 100-40= 60
1 correct with 1 hint: 10-45-20= -55
2 correct with 1 hint: 20-40-20= -40
3 correct with 1 hint: 30-35-20= -25
4 correct with 1 hint: 40-30-20= -10
5 correct with 1 hint: 50-25-20= 5
6 correct with 1 hint: 60-20-20= 20
7 correct with 1 hint: 70-15-20= 35
8 correct with 1 hint: 80-10-20= 50
9 correct with 1 hint: 90-5-20= 65
All correct with 1 hint: 100-20= 80
Without Hints:
1 correct: 10-45= -35
2 correct: 20-40= -20
3 correct: 30-35= -5
4 correct: 40-30= 10
5 correct: 50-25= 25
6 correct: 60-20= 40
7 correct: 70-15= 55
8 correct: 80-10= 70
9 correct: 90-5= 85
All correct: 100
All wrong: -50
All wrong with 2 hints: -50-40= -90
All wrong with 1 hint= -50-20= -70
Good job dEVIL Host