To say this is beautiful is an understatement
The meaning of the this makes it even more exquisite than it's already
And your signature matches it so perfectly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
To say this is beautiful is an understatement
The meaning of the this makes it even more exquisite than it's already
And your signature matches it so perfectly
Woww!! Nish!! This is sooo beautiful!!
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I don't watch CID...Rashi might understand
And also I don't think I even look at the TV in my house...🤔
Mere ghar pe TV mere hath me hi hota hai😈 Neha rocks everyone shocks🤣
When they don't give me remote, I go out in the verandah and sit😆
Nahi dekhna tumhara TV🤣
I solved them all , I think . But I have two answer for three of them.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep. I have all the CID epis (I think less like one or two). I'll send you Google drive links via PM.
Please send it to me too😳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I solved them all , I think . But I have two answer for three of them.
N u started again Nita🤓 stressing us out hehe
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I solved them all , I think . But I have two answer for three of them.
3 of them???😲
Do you have 2 answers for question no.9? I am so scared of that one...
And is qno.4 included in those 3?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I don't watch CID...Rashi might understand
And also I don't think I even look at the TV in my house...🤔
Yes u dont watch CID.. u listen to it🤣