Which adjective did you not like,? 😆 hot, happening or khoobsurat🤣 batau mein replace kardungi
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which adjective did you not like,? 😆 hot, happening or khoobsurat🤣 batau mein replace kardungi
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
hmmm.. that is 2 vs 2
🤣
Before the odds are against me, and I am voted off 🤣
let me give you a little preview
Let me tell the world that:
Rishu Loves Sai & Raghav - Raghav & Sai,
His appearance, that attitude, that charisma, his voice, his dark hair styled with care,
I have said it before, and I shall repeat without shame, I truly love my guy!!
He will never know me, that's true.. but know this: My love for him is true and pure, I swear...!
❤️
Sharing my love with you all.. Tagging you all.
.isi mein toh maza hai😈
Hum karte hain 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
😁
I do like to believe that yes.. Time will tell whether you all like me as a friend.. Will get back in a year or so for the evaluation 🤣
Sure will 🤗😜

Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Are main usko kahan le ke ayi ..i just gave refrence na!
Ab uska UN aisa h toh meri kya galti!
Ab tune usko tag kar hi diya hai toh
Hey Rahul! (Imagining me saying like kajol from kuch kuch hota hai movie)
Hey Raghav😎
Oh behanji ...UN theek se padho🤪
Bsss maa omit kar do fir sab sahi hai