Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Good that you could be there to support your friend.
Hope she is fine, feels better (even though many years passed, could be still unpleasant when triggered)
Yes she is fine
But any slight event triggers it for her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Good that you could be there to support your friend.
Hope she is fine, feels better (even though many years passed, could be still unpleasant when triggered)
Yes she is fine
But any slight event triggers it for her
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
But i always feel that my name is too common and it's not beautiful
But I love it!
Maybe my love can reprogram your mind about this
and if not.. then not.. It will not change my thoughts about it
there.. did it work a bit perhaps?
Agar react keta toh hum unlucky hote?
Huhh pagal ladki....
Neha you know Sai ne hum dono ki stories bhi bahut bar seen kari h🤣
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Insta comments mein🤣
And guess what isra ka bhi upar comments tha, aag ka gola types kuch🤣
I said, idhar se free ho jaye AT aa jana 🤣
Ha isra ka comment🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I know there must some compliment in here somewhere.. I just need to search better 😆
Aw dont be modest.. did you see my last love confession?
I did well - just 4 lines.
No i didn't...where can i find your 4 lines confession🤪
OK.. with your words and this GIF, I make myself vanish.. POOF - I am gone..
see ya my pretties - tag me in next AT!
Yeh bhi theek h🤪
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Agar react keta toh hum unlucky hote?
Huhh pagal ladki....
Neha you know Sai ne hum dono ki stories bhi bahut bar seen kari h🤣
Lol tu phir shuru ho gyi🤣