Originally posted by: drnidsur
Rahul your edit is making the AT look soo soo royal and breathtaking brooo❤️
Haaan Rahul thanks for making this one ❤️
Kab se I wanted to change the main artwork for AT, kuch accha nahi mila- this is perfect!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Rahul your edit is making the AT look soo soo royal and breathtaking brooo❤️
Haaan Rahul thanks for making this one ❤️
Kab se I wanted to change the main artwork for AT, kuch accha nahi mila- this is perfect!
Check out Samreen's post too
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Rahul your edit is making the AT look soo soo royal and breathtaking brooo❤️
Srsly, she looks like a Marathi queen... the colours and shades are so royal ❤️
Reminds me of Saibai or Jijabai
Can't compliment it enough Rahul 🔥
I am so happy to see 3 threads on MF supporting Pallavi and calling out everyone who is bashing her.
Still some people aren't going back on their ridiculous statements 😒
Last thread waala dekha?
Bee, because of you now everytime someone talks about Amma. I get confused 😵😵
You're welcome Amna 😌
I am so happy to see 3 threads on MF supporting Pallavi and calling out everyone who is bashing her.
Still some people aren't going back on their ridiculous statements 😒
I saw 2, gotta check out the 3rd one
Reading the posts here I thought MF would turn me off today, but I was pleasantly surprised 😳
I am happy to know that you can type my name correctly.

I love this shot so, so, so much. It's my absolute favorite from the entire ghar more pardesiya sequence. It lasts barely one second, and stood out so much for me.
Pallavi, spinning rapidly, bathed in all the colors of the rainbow.
Raghav, still as a statue, a dark silhouette against the vibrant background.
Coming together to create a stunning visual
