Aur tumhara 3rd connection?
Vo nhi puchogi ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aur tumhara 3rd connection?
Vo nhi puchogi ?
Wahi toh. No one, irrespective of gender, deserves any kind of harassment.
Koi samjhao inko
Jinka brain holiday pe gya hain
Arey third connection mera hai
to mere kisi connection se hoga na vo
us bechare ko kya pata hoga
Holiday pr aisa gaya hai k wapas hi nahi aane wala
Nahi 🤣
Agar door hoga toh I will just give a smile and nod to acknowledge him. Baat karne ki situation hogi toh I will just say that I used to watch your show and liked your work.
Reporter thodi hu jo sawal karte baith jao
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
She is after years of counselling
But a small trigger brings it all back with full force
It’s terrible
And people saying that Pallavi should suffer this angers me to an unimaginable extent
I completely understand
More power to her ❤️
Nahi 🤣
Agar door hoga toh I will just give a smile and nod to acknowledge him. Baat karne ki situation hogi toh I will just say that I used to watch your show and liked your work.
Reporter thodi hu jo sawal karte baith jao
Acha time hua agar baat karne ka tab???
Chhodo why to spoil our mood 🤗
Originally posted by: drnidsur
.srijeeta
We can understand
I really hope you're friend is okay
It's soo sad that even in today's advanced world , people have such mentalities and such things are happening
Hope you are okay srijeeta 🤗🤗
Hugs for being there for your friend ❤️
It must be hard to see this today
Many ppl won't understand lets let them be
It was you know
She is right now married and lives in US
But today’s episode just triggered the event
Thank you for listening to my rant
And for being there ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Arey third connection mera hai
to mere kisi connection se hoga na vo
us bechare ko kya pata hoga
Ho bhi sakta hain
You never know