Its obessesed with taking us to 19M I mean if YT wants to give us charity views I will take them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its obessesed with taking us to 19M I mean if YT wants to give us charity views I will take them 🤣
some moron is spamming the comments section 😡
Naughty YT being a chupa rustom 🤣
It must be showing us our aim for tomorrow 🤣
some moron is spamming the comments section 😡
I hope this isn't because of them 😡
They did 300 comments eurhg and their emojis were stupid as well
It should just keep us at 19M to make up for being so rubbish