Okay I will wait then 😆
so much copy pasting awaits 🤣🤣 Oh god
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay I will wait then 😆
so much copy pasting awaits 🤣🤣 Oh god
Abhay: What time is it?
RK: I don’t know; pass me that saxophone and we’ll find out
RK: *Plays sax loudly and extremely out of tune*
Harman: WHO THE F*CK IS PLAYING THE SAXOPHONE AT TWO IN THE MORNING
RK: It’s 2 am
Ps : while posting IF said abusive word found which I did not notice first 😆
Time to slow down 🤣🤣 I hope diya and Hriti take the time to catch up 🤣
Abhay: Everyone, synchronize your watches.
RK: I don’t know how to do that.
Harman: I don’t wear a watch.
Sid: Time is a construct.
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Time to slow down 🤣🤣 I hope diya and Hriti take the time to catch up 🤣
Only 1 post in 15 sec 😆
Abhay, talking about Sid: Is this a friend of yours, Piya?
Piya: Kind of? Not really. They're in my life and there's nothing I can do about it.
And so much spamming ... Promotion hone wala h mera bahut jald
Abhay: Have you seen a person named 'SID' around here?
Harman: Ugh, yes. They made a horrible mess of the blood fountain.
RK: It looks fine to me?
Harman: IT USED TO BE WATER!!!
I hope you are entertained Ayesha 🤣🤣
Abhay: Can I be frank with you guys?
RK: Sure, but I don’t see how changing your name is gonna help.
Harman: Can I still be Harman?
Sid: Shh, let Frank speak.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k