I am skeptical
Dekhu ya nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am skeptical
Dekhu ya nahi
dekne layak bhi kuch khaas nahi hai Shreya😆😆..ur wish🤗
Fir hawa me filter karte hein
Memes pr focus karte hein 

I was waiting for memes on this! 😆
OMG Ashu!
This song is officially ruined for me. First Mandaar and now this. But hats off to the creativity of people out there! 
😎👍🏼....🤣🤣
Actually, this is the bit that made it even funnier. Often the person is unaware but not these two. 🤣
I was waiting for memes on this! 😆
Today me too🤣
Waiting for this to happen 🥳🥳
🤣🤣🤣