Wah everyone settling in and getting ready 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wah everyone settling in and getting ready 😆
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Wah everyone settling in and getting ready 😆
Aaj to Chad Vir ke liye popcorn bhi ready hai.. 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Wah everyone settling in and getting ready 😆
I have to wait 🥺
My 82 inch tv and lit combo
Insert popcorn eating gif 😆
Or still filming it’s cut to cut 😆 fresh hot off the press whoops I mean reel 😆
Kal episode aa gaya tha iss time pe..
Aaj na aya . 🤪🤪
Sach mai cut to cut hai re.. 🤣🤣
From 2 days, everyone in my home keeps on wondering, how m I watching serial on TV ??
I never even get to see the TV remote let alone touch it.. 🤣🤣
Finally 5 mins to go for Possessive Vir🥳
Fasten ur seatbelts guys