She ruined the movie for me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She ruined the movie for me.
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Yayyyy🥳Mujhe bhoolgaye aap?...
Maine bhi instructions di thi itna lamba ...(wo kisi aur ke liye bhi ho sakta hai par😅)
Aur chocolates milhigaya, to I am happy😆
Before you complain... here's one for you...

So how did you finally manage it? If this is something I could do on another device(than iPad) I’d like to try.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
So how did you finally manage it? If this is something I could do on another device(than iPad) I’d like to try.
Honestly, ever since you gals gave inputs, I've been trying on every device... somehow it worked today... I didn't do anything different 😃
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
In men: Undoubtedly Hrithik Roshan in War https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuSqMYcQK0 SRK in DDLJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJVSuC1sPps In...
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
https://x.com/i/status/2050260608252362790
11