Usse better Internet ko 3G me switch karke internet explorer use kar lu main to
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Usse better Internet ko 3G me switch karke internet explorer use kar lu main to
I liked blue and white one 😆
now I m not sure why 🤣
need to revisit the show
I can't be sure but it looks like it for some reason. Maybe in Janmashtamni episode he might be.
Sky was hot 🥵
Kya irritating ladki hai yaar mera bhai dekhta tha wo and uske irritating questions🤪
Same 🤣
I was like kya dekh rahi hoon
Then "dekh hi leti hoon 👀"
That is such a cutie! 😍😍
Why is this AT so chaotic 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
New #KiteretsuLovers club 😆🤣😎
I need to Google correct spelling 🤣🙈
Wow!! We all seem to have quite a lot of things in common...
Glad to know more Kitretsu fans... (spelling to theek se hume bhi nahi pata 🤭🤭)
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I can't be sure but it looks like it for some reason. Maybe in Janmashtamni episode he might be.
I will be so happy wo wapas aa gaya toh