A virakhi scene without pappi crying. No it's not possible. There's much more to it. I think it was aishneil talking normally. Virat pakhi won't talk normally about their past without pain & tears in their eyes. Wait for kaand. I trust vanku.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A virakhi scene without pappi crying. No it's not possible. There's much more to it. I think it was aishneil talking normally. Virat pakhi won't talk normally about their past without pain & tears in their eyes. Wait for kaand. I trust vanku.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
A virakhi scene without pappi crying. No it's not possible. There's much more to it. I think it was aishneil talking normally. Virat pakhi won't talk normally about their past without pain & tears in their eyes. Wait for kaand. I trust vanku.
Kya yaar.... why did you have to say that 🤣
When we set our expectations…Vanku is hell bent on doing our beizatti🤣
Not to worry.. there are multiple occasions coming up to show Virat a villain and torture Sai..
Bro could be a hug, since they are standing
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
When we set our expectations…Vanku is hell bent on doing our beizatti🤣
My Virakhi dream 😒😒😒
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
A virakhi scene without pappi crying. No it's not possible. There's much more to it. I think it was aishneil talking normally. Virat pakhi won't talk normally about their past without pain & tears in their eyes. Wait for kaand. I trust vanku.
One scene where RK cried her heart out and melted the audience… Didi doesn’t cry..
I was right all along, Mumbai definitely has a glycerin shortage..🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
A virakhi scene without pappi crying. No it's not possible. There's much more to it. I think it was aishneil talking normally. Virat pakhi won't talk normally about their past without pain & tears in their eyes. Wait for kaand. I trust vanku.
Wahi the Greatest Victim of ITV is not going to shed a few tears?????? 😒😒
Exactly. There's definitely more to it. So everyone hold ur horses.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Wahi the Greatest Victim of ITV is not going to shed a few tears?????? 😒😒