Guys, you wanna play?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Guys, you wanna play?
Alright, do char logo ko tag kar k jao😆
All the best for exams!🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Alright, do char logo ko tag kar k jao😆
All the best for exams!🤗
thanks so much 😊
Neha (DelusionsofNeha) had instructed ki tag karna hai logo ko, so I am just following orders
P.S. Neha tagged you, so that you are notified that your orders were followed 😆
Good girl🤣🤗
Come on guys, wanna play??
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Tanu, aapke liye rishta aaya hain, pls jawab do🤣
Tanu and I already have a rishta 😆, she is my fellow gopi 🤗🤗 This time it is game partnership
P.S. Yayy, tag worked!
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am honestly not so confident coz I tend to be...chodo jaane do
Not me either, but surprisingly I became runner up when I had decided to take break from games..I'll just enjoy playing
Sima!! Sign them up! 🤗☝️@Autumn_Rose & Ocean_ofWaves
Guys, aap log bhi aa jao!! Pura IPZN fandom idhar😆🥳
sign me up, my partner is cookie🤓
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320