Tanu has had her moments 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tanu has had her moments 🤣
I can write BC for the sake of Vanku yaar. He looks like a very reasonable person you see. You guys are misunderstanding him 😞.
😱 are you sleep deprived?? R u ok??
If we get BC, a handhold will still happen.... so therefore a post will still be made in honor of your love for Virakhi... aap nahi bach sakti 😊
My only wish for Vankar...please let Virat call her Patralekha hence forth...please. It will gel well with the convo today 👍🏼
Yes… he must👍🏼
Laksh loves me so much that she sacrifices her sleep to do my beizzati in DD 🤣
If we get BC, a handhold will still happen.... so therefore a post will still be made in honor of your love for Virakhi... aap nahi bach sakti 😊
In short BC or WC Virakhi wins 🤣 n so does Vanku..
Laksh loves me so much that she sacrifices her sleep to do my beizzati in DD 🤣
Aree u forgot me. Main hoon na. 🤣
I am fully awake 🤣🤣. Just that I don’t believe that the cafe scene is going to turn into KKHH rain scene 🤣🤣.
You and Tanu are my ultimate beizzifiers yaar... how can I forget you 🤣
I am fully awake 🤣🤣. Just that I don’t believe that the cafe scene is going to turn into KKHH rain scene 🤣🤣.
Pooja is still dreaming that if not sairat then Virat and pakhi 🤣