Tum log phir aa gye emotions ki band bajane?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tum log phir aa gye emotions ki band bajane?
Moral police? Are you talking about 'talk about sai & his work, don't ship saishi blah blah'?Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Same 🤔
Upar se moral police bhi aa gayi
Mera toh mood off ho gaya aur main kahi aur chali gayi beech main 🤔
I love that AT but ab mood Nahi waha jaane ka 🤪
Hum ILU bolke flirt bhi karte hai 😎
Basically we’re inspired by pallavi to be vocal 😂
Nidhi you are the sweetest bean! Giving reviews to everyone individually right away 🤗🤗
Loved your gush-gush writeups! Do I even need to say that

What u didn't done😡
Did you saw pallu she was so frightened of fire😒😒
Mai wait hi kar rahi thi ki kab tum yeh line bologi 🤣
.... who even has the time to do this kind of stuff.... I think we're all always racing just to keep up with one account bc of how fast this AT goes, and people think some of us have two??!
Ikr I can’t check notifications of this , who’ll make another account to do quote honest opinions
Said same thing 😎❤️
Wow!!! Finally!!!
Congratulations... many many congratulations guys!!!!