Originally posted by: unicornwriter
That happy smile after sooooo long 🥺🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_RRFcB-_8/?utm_medium=copy_link
She finally unites with her missing half
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
That happy smile after sooooo long 🥺🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_RRFcB-_8/?utm_medium=copy_link
She finally unites with her missing half
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Ikrrr
How can someone not fall in love with her (pun intended) ❤️
Damn her eyes man 🔥😳
Ikr
She’s so cute onscreen and off screen , can’t ignore her ❤️
I hope she gets good projects and doesn’t disappear after MHRW 😒
Her eyes are prettiest 🔥 and looks like a baby 😆❤️
Automatically makes you feel protective about Shivi/ Pal
Cheek kisses aren’t blurred too ❤️
Today is just a very happy day
I'm loving today
Because social distance got vaccinated🤣🤣
U think they got lot of backlash after the earlier blur kiss???
I mean what even was that...
I agree Shivi is super cute and beautiful... Wohi meri hai
#ShiRen-ftw
U should be dear 😂😂
Good episode ✌️✌️
Raining Sashi content ✌️✌️
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I know right
I was watching Sai's new stories when his reply wala came and i banged on the wall ahead me 😂😂
Are you okay Sama? 🤣❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0