Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he is in RR mansion and with Amma… so looks like thsi drama is going to go for more than a week..
Aaj idhar itni shaanti 🙄
We know aunty raghvi came already
She is telling to herself🤣🤣 why I feel she had sunny pasta😆😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
We know aunty raghvi came already
She is telling to herself🤣🤣 why I feel she had sunny pasta😆😆
Hahhahahahahaa 🤣🤣
And that too not RaghVi but Raghavi
I know that's why I said she had sunny pasta🤣🤣
we will get out daily dose of Raghavi kya karthae via Veena aunty as we got rid of precap..Originally posted by: gayatherry88
We know aunty raghvi came already
She is telling to herself🤣🤣 why I feel she had sunny pasta😆😆
😳🤔🤣🤣
Ek me raghvi toh dusre me raghavi q veena daadi y y
Aunty ka caption
Raghavi is coming to save his love.. 😳
U need Grammer class now..

Why don't u stick to ur old Caption Raghav RAO coming to save his love...

Originally posted by: Kavita99
Ek me raghvi toh dusre me raghavi q veena daadi y y
She is confused.... 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0