Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fake news
When trp hasnt soared and tejo not pregnant then why leap and father role required
Well this might be fake but the shit they r doing with Fateh's character, I won't be shocked if we get news of Ankit quitting.
I don't think DT permission is required for every thread.
We need permission for special threads like AT , CC ,EDT etc.
True that ... they hv made her a fool
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
And there is also party coming up in Virks house where everything will be revealed.. I am thinking Simran didi stuff
I so wish they won't drag this shit more.
Party is last hope ...
Where are u machi , let's do dhamaka 😆
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Well this might be fake but the shit they r doing with Fateh's character, I won't be shocked if we get news of Ankit quitting.
Seriously i won't be shocked either if he quits.. I mean i don't see him as a ML anymore.. its sickening to watch his scenes with Jasso 🤢
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Seriously i won't be shocked either if he quits.. I mean i don't see him as a ML anymore.. its sickening to watch his scenes with Jasso 🤢
Exactly... forget ml , they hvnt left him even side character worthy ...
Nd problem is not him being with jasso. It can be still acceptable if he sticks to one girl.
Makers hv butchered his character so badly by him wanting both the girls. How on earth this gonna be justified
This is sickening 🤢
What I don't understand is do these things really bring TRP? As far as I know, TRP aunties like the saas-bahu fights, sanskaari-wala drama. EMA mein kaunsa sanskaar hai? Unless they expect Tejo to be mahaan and forgive her pathetic husband... I hope not! I'm only watching for Tejo to give that cockroach the boot! I must admit one thing, that through these tracks shows gain publicity, even if it's through bashing. But I don't see how that would make people actually want to watch more. Even here people are either skipping most of the episode or following though writeups and social media only.
I seriously don't understand what they wanna show anymore? Matlab what is the point of butchering only ML's chr to this extent to the point of no redemption??? Unless they wanna get a new ML ... and that too after 140+ episodes, does that even happen in itv?
Where is the positivity in this show? The only lead who's positive is Tejo and rightfully thats who everyone would be rooting for. She's gonna get all the sympathy. Jasmine has gone full on villain. Even the hardcore fatejo shippers are losing hope and faith on fatejo , and wanting a new guy for Tejo... Do you all really think they will get a new ML for Tejo? They need to show some positivity right? They can't have a cheater, spineless, coward as a ML, esp for Tejo 🤪
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
I seriously don't understand what they wanna show anymore? Matlab what is the point of butchering only ML's chr to this extent to the point of no redemption??? Unless they wanna get a new ML ... and that too after 140+ episodes, does that even happen in itv?
Where is the positivity in this show? The only lead who's positive is Tejo and rightfully thats who everyone would be rooting for. She's gonna get all the sympathy. Jasmine has gone full on villain. Even the hardcore fatejo shippers are losing hope and faith on fatejo , and wanting a new guy for Tejo... Do you all really think they will get a new ML for Tejo? They need to show some positivity right? They can't have a cheater, spineless, coward as a ML, esp for Tejo 🤪
@bold that is a distant thing . First separation is needed . The more Tejo is with him more disgusted we feel.