After bawra dil, I think I'll end up following thoda sa badal ...epis while waiting for Molkki🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After bawra dil, I think I'll end up following thoda sa badal ...epis while waiting for Molkki🤔
precap aya kya?
Bawaal precap 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bank ke naam pe inke pass 0 sec hai 😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂
pool scene is tomorrow😊Originally posted by: Sampada001
precap aya kya?
Originally posted by: Sampada001
precap aya kya?
Sagai hori h, Purvi getting ready & then pool mei gir gayi.. bts wala scene aagya🤧🤧
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Yooo...The Precap...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Usne rakha pur ko uthake
Precap is the BTS segment...
Finally Vir sees Purvi...🥳😈
Itni khushi....😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧
Bank ke naam pe inke pass 0 sec hai 😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂
I was literally shocked yrr😱😱😱
Mtlb jo aaj subah tak shooting chali wahi kal dikhayenge🙄
0 banks yrr 0..esa kyu yrr🤷🤷🤪
What the..........ye precap hai😍