Pehle wale ko already compliment kiya hai behen😆
And dusri baar tumne wahi repost kiya😆
I posted all diff songs
Check again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pehle wale ko already compliment kiya hai behen😆
And dusri baar tumne wahi repost kiya😆
I posted all diff songs
Check again
Well she clearly didnt care
Hence she dumped the whole game🤣
Haina, fake news reporter Heena phir se fake rumours spread kar rahi hain 🤣 too cute and funnyFake news reporter Hinna is back🤣
Ab toh Ramya bhi nahi hai tumhara saath dene ke liye... sacchai ko mannlo cutie, funny Hinna😆
La La Land main konse Zayn ke duplicate se mile ho?🙈😌
You posted romantic, emotional, bichadne waale songs 🤣 Bday girl aur uske guests ko rulaana hain kya😭
Originally posted by: LazyBing
You posted romantic, emotional, bichadne waale songs 🤣 Bday girl aur uske guests ko rulaana hain kya😭
I dont care who cries
I want you all to just look at Sids handsome face
I disappear for a few days and these people start bullying you 😡
Don't worry about them. I'll take care of the issue

Come at me. I'm here to protect SidNa.
#SidNaForever
Belated Birthday wishes Lavy
🤗🤗
Sorry I missed your birthday. Stay blessed and happy always
I disappear for a few days and these people start bullying you 😡
Don't worry about them. I'll take care of the issue
Come at me. I'm here to protect SidNa.
#SidNaForever
This is what happens when you decide to bless Zayn and Mo😡 I demand you to bring back Bo
Only he can sudhrofy her
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
This is what happens when you decide to bless Zayn and Mo😡 I demand you to bring back Bo
Only he can sudhrofy her
She asked for my blessings on her birthday 😔
Mo do you want me to revoke my blessings? Stay away from Sid Jiju. Let SidNa live in peace
She asked for my blessings on her birthday 😔
Mo do you want me to revoke my blessings? Stay away from Sid Jiju. Let SidNa live in peace
Uska toh zayn hai na, sid kahaan se aaya?