I tell you what, even if this was all a set-up by VYRL (I don't think so anymore 🤣) I don't even care.
That was EVERYTHING I needed.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I tell you what, even if this was all a set-up by VYRL (I don't think so anymore 🤣) I don't even care.
That was EVERYTHING I needed.
Hayeee dil par thandak par gayi 😍
I feel like I have renewed energy now 🤣
D. CONGRATULATIONSSS. 🥳Which one was your comment?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I tell you what, even if this was all a set-up by VYRL (I don't think so anymore 🤣) I don't even care.
That was EVERYTHING I needed.
I THINK IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION AND OUR BABIES RAN WITH IT THEY JUST NEEDED A BAHANA TO GIVE US WHAT WE WANTED
My SharBhi babies 😍😍😍😍😍
🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
They are going to meet soon 🤩🤩🤩🤩
CHALO GUYS KAAM PE LAG JAO
My babies 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Me so happy to see them after so long
Hayee maza agiya 😍😍😍