I think we can get to like 70-100 pages today 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we can get to like 70-100 pages today 🤣🤣
We all will have to become a vampire in real life to finish 🤣
😆Lets see where we get and how many show up
Only if we get more drivers 🤣🤣
I'll move aside and let others do their work in peace 🤣🤣
It should be let's see whether Diya the bewafa shows up or not 🤣🤣
the most experienced driver 🤣🤣
The driver who is always missing and can be the one responsible for our accident🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The driver who is always missing and can be the one responsible for our accident🤣🤣
the driver who is always hiding in the trunk 🤣🤣 spying on us
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k