Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Tharki population in this forum is small, only three people read my OS so far🤣🤣🤣
Kya pata kitne logo ne stalk kiya hoga 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Tharki population in this forum is small, only three people read my OS so far🤣🤣🤣
Kya pata kitne logo ne stalk kiya hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Tharki population in this forum is small, only three people read my OS so far🤣🤣🤣
All the tharkis might be hiding in their hiding spot 🤣🤣
too far away 🤣🤣 maybe we can make that the goal for tomorrow 🤣
I accept it because I actually am kaam chor 🤣🤣
I thought it would be bait to lure them out of hiding 🤣
It might get over tomorrow but today seems impossible 🤣🤣
I think humari strategy ulti pad gai. It sent more into hiding 🤣
But your plan flopped🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k