Thanks Sriju 🤗
I am a little sad at the moment .... Vaise hi dimaag thora out chal raha hai aaj kal and yaha pe kuch aise threads dikhe hai jo ki humko aur gussa dila rahe .... But I am ignoring for now .... Let's see kab tak kar sakte hai🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks Sriju 🤗
I am a little sad at the moment .... Vaise hi dimaag thora out chal raha hai aaj kal and yaha pe kuch aise threads dikhe hai jo ki humko aur gussa dila rahe .... But I am ignoring for now .... Let's see kab tak kar sakte hai🥱
Originally posted by: SIB7AWELTZP4CZKO
Thanks Sriju 🤗
I am a little sad at the moment .... Vaise hi dimaag thora out chal raha hai aaj kal and yaha pe kuch aise threads dikhe hai jo ki humko aur gussa dila rahe .... But I am ignoring for now .... Let's see kab tak kar sakte hai🥱
MF main mat jao
AT ghumo aur hamare saath maze karo
And most importantly I think it is easy to criticise and bash someone easily
But to be in their shoes and do what they are doing isn’t easy at all
But people refuse to understand or probably don’t want to
PS :- I like the new name - Sriju 🤗
Haha hum ache naam dete hai na😛🤗Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
MF main mat jao
AT ghumo aur hamare saath maze karo
And most importantly I think it is easy to criticise and bash someone easily
But to be in their shoes and do what they are doing isn’t easy at all
But people refuse to understand or probably don’t want to
PS :- I like the new name - Sriju 🤗
Jo tumne kaha vo agar sabko samajh aa jaye to shayad badtameezi karna aur dharm jaati ke naam pe baat karna bandh kar de log. It's disappointing.😵
Originally posted by: R6HEYIGXV2YCPDVQ
Haha hum ache naam dete hai na😛🤗
Jo tumne kaha vo agar sabko samajh aa jaye to shayad badtameezi karna aur dharm jaati ke naam pe baat karna bandh kar de log. It's disappointing.😵
Jante hain
Tabhi to Thank you for the name🤗
I know
Religion to me is very personal
I live by - it’s my religion, my prayers
And none’s business
Actually it’s sad that people are becoming more sadist day by day
And I am unable to figure out why