Originally posted by: shahsb_26

In meet yes🤣 its MeMe or MeetSquare for me🤣 learnt from twitter ships 

Are you watching it? I find the FLs fake accent annoying

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Are you watching it? I find the FLs fake accent annoying

Since this is Hindi TV forum and not tagged to RKM... I can write it... 

No..😆 not yet.. Up for Meet... My friend was pissed off when social media platform asked if Meet would choose to play cricket or apply make up.. Kind of made her feel she was being judged for liking to wear make up and saree and doing things woman like doing 🤪 she wasn't totally wrong, so she quite instigated me enough... 

But I enjoyed the tashan clip of that show😆

So may give this a try later on... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

In meet yes🤣 its MeMe or MeetSquare for me🤣 learnt from twitter ships 

I wrote this very thing last week in UD forum EDT.. that ship name MeMe and Meet^2 would be so hilarious 🤣

Matlab, logistically how will people call them? In a scene where both FL and ML is present and someone calls Meet, who’ll respond?🤔 🤣

Dhang ki storyline toh likhi nahi hogi par the PH thought that let’s make a couple pairing who’s names are same! 🤔 🤣 Waah.. Kya creativity hai 🤣

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I wrote this very thing last week in UD forum EDT.. that ship name MeMe and Meet^2 would be so hilarious 🤣

Matlab, logistically how will people call them? In a scene where both FL and ML is present and someone calls Meet, who’ll respond?🤔 🤣

Dhang ki storyline toh likhi nahi hogi par the PH thought that let’s make a couple pairing who’s names are same! 🤔 🤣 Waah.. Kya creativity hai 🤣

I read the description of this show, so reminded me of Diya aur Baati Hum...

It's a copy of some Bengali show, right @Idiotboxer?

But a girl wanting to be police officer to solve mystery behind father's murder and a guy being supportive to her❤️

I did like DABH later after she became IAS officer and even more that they didn't make her wear sindoor and mangalsutra on uniform... Minus other kitchen politics and drama it had initially, I feel that those were days when Woman were really shown in a light better than fighting for a man and safeguarding them from other woman or simply wanting to impress them 🤪 literally again kahan se kahan aa gaya hamara iTv world... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

PS - their names are seriously a meme material 😆hahaha..

Meet^2 is still my fav. Ship name... Ek dum unique... 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Its a turn off to be honest to have the same names

Not to forget the fake accent and ugly hairstyle🤢

Story is interesting though

and Shagun looks dreamy

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meet is also a Bengali remake. And it's nice show. I like first two episodes. Ashi is doing good job. They had made few changes like here fl's mom is supportive and grandmother is angry on her but in OG it's vice versa grandmother is supportive and mom angry on fl. One similarity like OG here also kids are calling fl Ustad 🤣🤣

I think meet forum is yet to be opened and I saw members talking about show so thought of sharing my views.