Originally posted by: YVO3XSXI2LDQYLQY
Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
Punjabi kudi in Saksh is triggered 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: YVO3XSXI2LDQYLQY
Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
Punjabi kudi in Saksh is triggered 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Q3G3X5TYOBILU23N
Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
I hate that song 🤣
Originally posted by: RXIPMY6KLJJB6N4B
Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
Glossy lips, uff yeh tricks
Baby lagdi ai killer
Oh yeah oh yeah
Katal kare tera bomb figure
🤣🤣🤣
This song is sooo cheesy🤡🤣🤣
That is very tooti phooti punjabi
Real punjabis don't talk like that 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8rzWRsw4R/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kaand alert 😂😂😂
How is that relevant to KD and AK bro sis bond?🤣
Told you every single page in this thread is a different galaxy.....what is the deal with blue eyes song in this page????Are chal kya raha hai idhar???😳
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Because I cannot bear more hugs kisses or cheek pinches
So u r gonna stay right how u r! N not pull a nivi on me
But I also crave for hugs🤗🤗