Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Blue eyes hypnotize teri kardi ae mainu
I swear chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mainu
🤣🤣
🤣
Imagine the horror here😝
But what makes you so sure?🤣
After the show ends , they can do whatever they want
Abhi no ewwww
Because I cannot bear more hugs kisses or cheek pinches
So u r gonna stay right how u r! N not pull a nivi on me
The horror!
Yet again...
Mich Michi alert maahi 🤣🤗
Each time the bgm tujhse hai raabta comes onscreen,
Our mind will automatically focus to-
Bhaiya mere raakhi ke badhan ko nibhana
Me pushing him back at Avi
Yes, BE 😛😘