But he was in denim when bubi was sitting in his godi... maybe he will change for this occassion 🤣
Yaar I don't follow either of them and now you ruined my once-innocent brain cells 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But he was in denim when bubi was sitting in his godi... maybe he will change for this occassion 🤣
Yaar I don't follow either of them and now you ruined my once-innocent brain cells 🤣
Samrat, Sai and Mansi buaa scene, all the 3 crying 🤣🤣
can we PLEASE get my KKHH rain romance in CN now??? all this glycerin is MORE than enough and Vanks has a surplus of thunder sound effects too 🤣
can we PLEASE get my KKHH rain romance in CN now??? all this glycerin is MORE than enough and Vanks has a surplus of thunder sound effects too 🤣
So the cheek peck is not there? just our imagination 😡
I am sorry the beginning with Viru sitting in the chair going "I want to live alone now" is cracking me up like...............okay Sasta Devdas 🤣
He has got dark circles and speaking to his ring and new Ghum song.. perfect sasta Devdas..
Virat talking to sunny about the transfer and says I have created so much trouble in Sai and Pakhis life and stops and says Samrats life 🤣🤣
Samrat, Sai and Mansi buaa scene, all the 3 crying 🤣🤣
Yeh kya hai?? 😔..beech mein..
Yaar I don't follow either of them and now you ruined my once-innocent brain cells 🤣
those cells have long been ruined behen considering you are still watching this show 🤣
It’s there in tom’s precap..
kaha ho guys?? did you leave for the BALH forum already?? 🤣
Not yet. Am present today.
What’s up with this family and spying.. today Sai is listening to Mb and Sammy’s convo🤣