New background score with sai and Veeru crying , just close the eyes in some parts 🤣
Here also they put didi 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
New background score with sai and Veeru crying , just close the eyes in some parts 🤣
Here also they put didi 😲
these are the words for the biggest victim there ever was on ITV! Respect them!
SO Viru is wearing a striped shirt when Paapi comes to him to invite him to Cafe Kurukshetra 🤣
Striped shirt kaand pattern continues 🤣
Zombie Didi is still thinking about Sammy words about divorce.. Sammy approaches thinking about the phone call n Kaku’s words
SO Viru is wearing a striped shirt when Paapi comes to him to invite him to Cafe Kurukshetra 🤣
Striped shirt kaand pattern continues 🤣
But he was in denim when bubi was sitting in his godi... maybe he will change for this occassion 🤣
WOW I knew she’s shameless to another level so I don’t even know why I’m surprised.Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Precap - Pakhibsays if she divorces, she will forget everybody and everybody will forget her.. Sammy says except one person.. Pakhi says when did I ever say I will forget him..
Sai says get well soon to Virat and says you can leave now to wherever you are transferred and plants a peck in his cheek..
Pakhi says Virat she must speak to him.. something important..
Originally posted by: QATQKKHEFKNB5VAN
these are the words for the biggest victim there ever was on ITV! Respect them!
Too much respect.. 🤣
I am sorry the beginning with Viru sitting in the chair going "I want to live alone now" is cracking me up like...............okay Sasta Devdas 🤣
Samrat, Sai and Mansi buaa scene, all the 3 crying 🤣🤣
Yeah she is so full of herself. that is the particular trait of pakhi!.