Sai near jhoola and recalling Virats words about transfer and crying
chalo ji... jhoola has made an apperance? hogaya kaand 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sai near jhoola and recalling Virats words about transfer and crying
chalo ji... jhoola has made an apperance? hogaya kaand 🤣
Precap - Pakhibsays if she divorces, she will forget everybody and everybody will forget her.. Sammy says except one person.. Pakhi says when did I ever say I will forget him..
Sai says get well soon to Virat and says you can leave now to wherever you are transferred and plants a peck in his cheek..
Pakhi says Virat she must speak to him.. something important..
I was just about to blow the horn 😆
Where Are The Live Updates
New background score with sai and Veeru crying , just close the eyes in some parts 🤣
I just want to see how samrat replies to the arrogance in Didi's tone + decision 😆
I'd prefer no didi at all....
Let all SamrAkhi conversation happen off-screen🤣
Man really Didi is being shown as some bechaari being tortured by everyone 🤣🤣
Sai near jhoola and recalling Virats words about transfer and crying
Jhoola scene… finally but where is Veeru🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Precap - Pakhibsays if she divorces, she will forget everybody and everybody will forget her.. Sammy says except one person.. Pakhi says when did I ever say I will forget him..
Sai says get well soon to Virat and says you can leave now to wherever you are transferred and plants a peck in his cheek..
Pakhi says Virat she must speak to him.. something important..
batao toh... is virat sleeping when she kisses him??? 🤣
It almost started with a Gaana 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Precap - Pakhibsays if she divorces, she will forget everybody and everybody will forget her.. Sammy says except one person.. Pakhi says when did I ever say I will forget him..
Sai says get well soon to Virat and says you can leave now to wherever you are transferred and plants a peck in his cheek..
Pakhi says Virat she must speak to him.. something important..
The arrogance 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮