This forum has definitely come a long way.
This forum has definitely come a long way.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
wat happen ?
Nothing to me
Just was reading a thread where people and people's opinions were being mocked bcz of over protectiveness towards one character.
Han jitna lamba show chalega utna lamba yeh sab drame bhi chalenge
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Nothing to me
Just was reading a thread where people and people's opinions were being mocked bcz of over protectiveness towards one character.
Which character ?
So much negativity in show n seems taking those frustrations on ppl in d name of positivity .
oh it’s just a show n y mocking ppl for their opinions , filter negativity of d show in air n they are many options for entertainment n move on , for show attacking mems is not worthy .
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Han jitna lamba show chalega utna lamba yeh sab drame bhi chalenge
Har jagah ki kahani bas thodi late shuru huyi yaha 😆
yup it's is just trailer I guess.
🤔
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Which character ?
So much negativity in show n seems taking those frustrations on ppl in d name of positivity .
oh it’s just a show n y mocking ppl for their opinions , filter negativity of d show in air n they are many options for entertainment n move on , for show attacking mems is not worthy .
I really dont know what to say😆
People hv such varied opinions on positivity and negativity . And what should be the extent of attachment to the show.
I had thought I wont make posts on the show. Which I still dont. But this thing is so petty that I couldnt hold back.
True
I was thinking the same today.
I alwys hv this good first impression of how a forum is. Den after sometime it starts and this is no different.
Chalo chale jaisa chalna hai😆
Yeh trailer hai😆😆
Phir actual movie kaisa hoga😲