Yeh toh KD wala bhalu hain!! ❤️😛🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh toh KD wala bhalu hain!! ❤️😛🤣
Ghost stories, increase the creep factor (not like perfume wala business isn't creepy enough) and then bury this ship once and for all 🤣
Sandyyyy
Why
Why r u not vijay bhai!!!
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I use it many times when I talk to you or Maahi and you both begin your JDAvi jaap 🤣
And Sandy... show me some love, man, or I'll send you to the wolves like the good sister I am🤣. You ain't posting a barf worthy text every day when I get up, you need to post a barf worthy text every day on morning and night 🤣 I wanna see how long this creativity of yours lasts 🤣
Now I am curious too😏
Yes🤣🤣🤣🤣 look at the size of heart also🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I agree! Lets take the almonds from Prema though.
Her memory is wicked
🤣🤣🤣 My husband is scared of it
Happy wala birthday Nupur 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🥳
MGBU 💙💙
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I use it many times when I talk to you or Maahi and you both begin your JDAvi jaap 🤣
And Sandy... show me some love, man, or I'll send you to the wolves like the good sister I am🤣. You ain't posting a barf worthy text every day when I get up, you need to post a barf worthy text every day on morning and night 🤣 I wanna see how long this creativity of yours lasts 🤣
A lot of love for you Aviiiiii 💜💜💜
Morning and night 😱 Whahahah yeah hmmm its already over 😂😂
Because im not Maahi, simple.
Like sometimes I would like to live one day in a male body so maybe I can switch one day with Vijay bhai and then I will add all the emoticons you all want, plus I will fix the tagging issue.