Main bhi uss thread main apna thora gyaan baat kar aa gayi!!
Bhagwaan ji ne thora extra dediya tha mujhe toh socha logon ki madad krdun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main bhi uss thread main apna thora gyaan baat kar aa gayi!!
Bhagwaan ji ne thora extra dediya tha mujhe toh socha logon ki madad krdun
I hope now you get why we don't react to post in MF.
The last time we decided to react, TM was trapped in such a way that she didn't create any new topic after that.
I hope now you get why we don't react to post in MF.
The last time we decided to react, TM was trapped in such a way that she didn't create any new topic after that.
Yes Yes I totally get it 🤣
Guys please don’t over do it.
Jhanda post kar diya, mazak masti ho gayi you proved your point.
Now come back.
Please tag others too
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Guys please don’t over do it.
Jhanda post kar diya, mazak masti ho gayi you proved your point.
Now come back.
Please tag others too
I didn't one post their about pallavi 🙈🙈🙈
I am trying everyone to stop and pull here but no one is listening
I don't know where it's going
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Guys please don’t over do it.
Jhanda post kar diya, mazak masti ho gayi you proved your point.
Now come back.
Please tag others too
Hi i am back
I came long back 🙈🙈
I tired enough to pull everyone, let them do all want
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I came long back 🙈🙈
I tired enough to pull everyone, let them do all want
Mujhe toh bahut kuch kehna h
I know we have enough of anti pallu but still sama we can enjoy here na 🙈🙈 why their and now no one can stop u also go if u want ✌️✌️