Ayesha is such is a cute adorable baby💟💟
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ayesha is such is a cute adorable baby💟💟
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Main toh bas yehi bol rahi ab...Khoon kharaba nahi karungi...bas yehi kahungi!
🤣
I have reached the same point now! 😆 Aaj dekha nahi - ganja detox trial phase shuru!
not sure if I should say Vijaybhava 🤣🤣Originally posted by: archanan14
I have reached the same point now! 😆 Aaj dekha nahi - ganja detox trial phase shuru!
Oh god why. 😱😭. They destroyed the theme music as well. now, will I have nightmare of this 🙄😣😔
this is lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I expected angry emoji from Rachel 🤣
Obviously yaar this stupid didi is ruining all my serial 👿
Kya karu mein maar jaao. Meri koi feeling he nahi hai 🤣