I don’t know how to take a quote to the next AT
So had to do this in the old one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t know how to take a quote to the next AT
So had to do this in the old one
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Because Raghav Rao on the warpath is a sight to behold...
Raghav jung ladne nahi, jeetne jaata hai
Here's to the journey from going to war against Pallavi to going to war for Pallavi
❤️
A journey never so complete and perfect..
He earned it, he earned her - even though she is priceless..
And Farhad ❤️ always constant ...
🤣🤣I'm catching up with all these things now but Oh God! What on earth is this 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1420403186779709445?s=20