

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
It seems Sai and shivangi had laughing Riot while doing this scene 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
It seems Sai and shivangi had laughing Riot while doing this scene 🤣🤣
It's bound to happen 🤣🤣🤣
The way she bitted his hand showed all🤣🤣
Yup it's is pic after that finger biting scenes... I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Yup it's is pic after that finger biting scenes... I guess 🤣
Yeah 😂😂.. did u saw he perfectly lands his head on her hands.. push and pull 🙈🙈 gush and gush🤣
looks like dir & shivangi pulling Ketan's leg😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Yeah 😂😂.. did u saw he perfectly lands his head on her hands.. push and pull 🙈🙈 gush and gush🤣
Yup I did 😈 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
It seems Sai and shivangi had laughing Riot while doing this scene 🤣🤣
I’m sure they did😂😂
Yaaaaa that’s what
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Yup it's is pic after that finger biting scenes... I guess 🤣
For sure
Even we laughed for it 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0