Make a post. Main udhar ja k proper wala tandap karunge.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Make a post. Main udhar ja k proper wala tandap karunge.
B ko V se aur R ko L se badal do😆
Aise hi 😆 ab nhi bolungi 😆
Mid e hai.Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I saw honest opinion post today 😆
Don’t have patience to read it though
Raghu puts my mood off , and I’m already so moody these days
Phirse jake flag na laga du 🤔
Abhi I responded to a post , post makers seemed to hate Shivangi talking about creative differences than massage
MID lagi Mujhe toh frankly
Jao lehera k aao.
Oh aisaaaa
Vo to kabhi se meri radar par hai
Sara Sai AT me jhamela uski wajah se hi to hua tha
Abhi wale dono flags doesn’t fit there 🤔
Assignments ho jaye toh I will make “ManVi are leads” wala special flag for such threads 🤪
Karthik calling karthik chalu hai. Sab ko psychologist k pass bhejo.
Ps. Gayu it's not your pati kartik. It's a movie.
How is she soo adorable and pretty at the same time
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6_wpFJVB0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Guys, by when are the posts need to be unressed?
By late night I will unres all with gifs and eveything shri 😳
I got your pm 🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ashi will be able to answer it I guess 😆
Also I will be able to unres tmrw morning , or today after midnight 🤔
Got two college assignments to turn in today itself 🥲
Sry guys !
Haan haan do it when you get time 🤗