Originally posted by: manny136
im gonna go and and enjoy some snacks in the cabana while you fight for me lol
The aeroplane showw, are they cheating physically too or is it just emotional cheating at this point?🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manny136
im gonna go and and enjoy some snacks in the cabana while you fight for me lol
The aeroplane showw, are they cheating physically too or is it just emotional cheating at this point?🤢
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
acc. to sources siddhantika is not in mumbai so 4 option🚫
I don't think she'll sleep till this late so 2 option 🚫
I'm not sure if they are shooting today because we didn't got any bts from any of the actors( just an assumption) so 1 option 🚫
In Twitter language - #3optionsupremacy😆☺️
Everybody that's my sister!!!!
I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU HONEY
Damn girl🔥🔥
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
No... yes... no...yes... this new 🤣 I'm so conflicted man!
On one side I wanna see this pregnancy track done and over with, but on the other side I'm wondering whether the "happy" moments are the bandhars overreacting to the pregnancy and building mandir 2.0 for GauRa Jr. 🤣
Shiva toh already dhol leke nikal chuka hain!! Aab baki 2 bandar kya krenge pta nhi!! 🤣
thank you baby❤️🥺Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Everybody that's my sister!!!!
I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU HONEY
Damn girl🔥🔥
Now you all are making me emotional🥺
main toh kab ka samjh gyi☺️
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
The aeroplane showw, are they cheating physically too or is it just emotional cheating at this point?🤢
cheating is cheating 🤡
doesn't matter which kind 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
you never get this happy when you see me 😭💔
conclusion: YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE 😭💔
🤣🤣🤣 I see what you’re doing
I never do that cause I don’t need to
I don’t need to cause you know how much i love you
You know how much I love you cause you love me as much
You love me as much cause I so cute
I so cute cause your eyes are cute
Your eyes make everything look cute
PS: I love you, bub ❤️
Mwaaaaahhhh 🤗
Strangling you in a crazy chick hug!
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
There are some benefits to a Girl's Night Out!
1. Girl power!
2. Catching up with friends, being able to gossip about everyone, no judgment, doing crazzzzy things that even KD would be proud of 😝
3. Alice posting poetry because Siddhantika power's her creativity 😊 While KD distracts her with his jokes 😉
I honestly wish this is true, not everything should necessarily include KD.. I hope she has fun..❤