Main bhi teekh hoon yaar. ❤️
It’s Monday and I’m too damn sleepy 🥺🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main bhi teekh hoon yaar. ❤️
It’s Monday and I’m too damn sleepy 🥺🤣
My favorite scene in last week’s episode, mentioned this in the EDT as well. KD’s acting was top notch, I could feel Shiva’s emotions, felt sorry for him😕
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6v3E_Ac4k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Doctor SIPPY AND KUTTA👨⚕️🐩🤭🤫
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Main bhi teekh hoon yaar. ❤️
It’s Monday and I’m too damn sleepy 🥺🤣
♥️♥️
Toh So jaao thodi der ke liye😉🤣
Urmmm
Sorry Karan the girl broke ua heart to piecesss
But u have Avi now donchya?
My favorite scene in last week’s episode, mentioned this in the EDT as well. KD’s acting was top notch, I could feel Shiva’s emotions, felt sorry for him😕
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6v3E_Ac4k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Minee too ❤️
He was so uninhibited in that scene, let all his frustrations out.he has to bottle it all up in front of the family.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Minee too ❤️
He was so uninhibited in that scene, let all his frustrations out.he has to bottle it all up in front of the family.
KD was great in that scene!♥️
His acting, dialogue delivery, expressions- everything was bang on!🔥
What is with all the suicide news going on? 🤕🤕
I hope it's fake.it will completely ruin shivi and the show for me.what will be the difference between Dev and shiva then?
And why will raavi try to do something like this? She doesn't even love shiva till now.
The way the makers are putting Suicide drama in everything, I won't be surprised if raavi is about to jump off a cliff and shiva confesses his feelings to stop her 🤦🤦
Aaj toh chamatkaar hogaya!!😆
KD ne sirf 6 stories daale hai😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is too overwhelmed after making all the boys in his family Alice's bros
I can’t I have work. 🥺