https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6t6roq1RT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kishoriji whitewashing Pakhi Didi! Amazing 👏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6t6roq1RT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kishoriji whitewashing Pakhi Didi! Amazing 👏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6t6roq1RT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kishoriji whitewashing Pakhi Didi! Amazing 👏
Let go..let Go... Mat bolo kuch .bas dekho..sab acha hai!! There is no bias..no glorification of the character..btw would I be called out if I say this scene was not in the original ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6t6roq1RT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kishoriji whitewashing Pakhi Didi! Amazing 👏
I wish Ayesha gets a new show and she leaves. I am starting to hate these people.
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Let go..let Go... Mat bolo kuch .bas dekho..sab acha hai!! There is no bias..no glorification of the character..btw would I be called out if I say this scene was not in the original ?
Wow! Amazing to see that vankar is using his creativity yet again for his best friend 👏
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Let go..let Go... Mat bolo kuch .bas dekho..sab acha hai!! There is no bias..no glorification of the character..btw would I be called out if I say this scene was not in the original ?
Ye uncle arey kaahe ka uncle😡 Vankar ki creativity hai????
Nope, its the other way around. They are sucking the blood out of us
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6t6roq1RT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kishoriji whitewashing Pakhi Didi! Amazing 👏
I'll go and watch its comment section after sometime🤣
Woww....just wowww. Lusting after a married ex and spying on his marital life are all due to "circumstances" is it???? No words for these people and their captions🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Woww....just wowww. Lusting after a married ex and spying on his marital life are all due to "circumstances" is it???? No words for these people and their captions🤣🤣
This is ridiculous!