aweeee so sweet of u 🤗❤️
I too missed u a lot yaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aweeee so sweet of u 🤗❤️
I too missed u a lot yaar
Gud Afternoon Buddy 🤗❤️Originally posted by: ...Seema...
Good Morning🤗
I don't need it because I know their ans n most important they know who r u very closely 🤣🤣
Newton 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
u lol 🤣🤣Y u not telling u r name am doubting if u r an celebrity 🤣🤣🤣
May be because even she didn't tell me her name 😒😭
omg 🤦♀️ what happened with this girl 🤔
What I did?I just tried to sell Viki.nothing else I did🤣🤣🤣u all r trying to blame me for my pure love.
Viki my Viki my love,
😈 Where the hell r u?just come close to me I will Rob all of ur money 💰 n jawani.
See I m just a bovine child.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her leg fractured may effect her brain also 🤣🤣🤣
Iski Jawani uchal uchal kar gir rahi hai 🤣 control Kajari baby control 🤣 ur Viku baby will come to u soon 🤣
same feeling yaar. I too can't getting good vibes from them all. They all r criminals Villains Gundas. Too much negativity spared by CVS.Originally posted by: ...Seema...
I'm not liking the new entries.im not getting good vibes
All the very best 👍❤️Originally posted by: ...Seema...
Getting ready for uni(as a student)🤣
yesOriginally posted by: ...Seema...
We want positivity n ranveer scenes
#we want RanVeer scenes n positive environment in ATBA.
We want positivity and RanVeer scenesOriginally posted by: ...Seema...
We want positivity n ranveer scenes
You guys are absolutely right.its just that I m not a celebrity myself but named after her.🤣🤣she worked with Sunil dutt n Deva and saaheb